The ATEX versions of the IC-F51 and F61, conforms to the 94/9/EC ATEX Directive. The IC-F51/F61 series is a waterproof PMR transceiver whose construction is equivalent to IPX7 which is the same rating as our marine handheld models.
In addition, built-in signalling capabilities and UT-110 compatible voice scrambler function eliminate the need for an optional logic board. The IC-F51 / F61 series meets the requirements for a tough, waterproof communications tool for use in hazardous areas such as oil rigs, areas where flammable gases or liquids are used, and other potentially explosive environments. * Equivalent to IPX7 of the corresponding International Standard IEC 60529(2001). 1 metre depth for 30 minutes.
This ATEX approved IC-F51/F61 transceiver offers safety approved 2-way communication preventing explosion and fire hazard in specified hazardous areas.
The approved rating is II2G EEx ib IIA T3.
Special conditions for use:
• Must be used with BP-227AX or BP-227AXD
• Speaker-microphone HM-138 / HM168 IS
• Bone Conduction Headset OC-S88
• Throat Microphone OC-T88
• ATEX Intrinsically Safe version Conforms to the 94/9/EC ATEX Directive II2G EEx iB IIA T3
• Tough & Compact Body
• Waterproof protection equivalent to IP67
• Standard Lithium-Ion Battery Pack supplied
• Mutliple 5-Tone
• Built-in Signalling
• Optional Speaker Microphone
• Alphanumeric LCD
• Programmable Functions
• Built-in Rolling Type Voice Scrambler (UT-110 compatible)
• Wide, Middle & Narrow Channel Spacing
• BIIS 1200 Built-in
• Built-in Compander
• SMA type ANT Connector
• MIL Spec. tested to MIL-STD F
• Up to 128 Channels & 8 Memory Banks
• Standard Package Comprises:
• Li-Ion Battery Pack BP227AXD
• VHF or UHF Antenna
• Charging Adaptor BC147S and Tray BC152N
• Belt clip
• User Guide