The new NSR NEB2000 406 GPS Emergency Position Indication Radio Beacon(GPS EPIRB), is the latest contribution to NSR’s already comprehensive product range of wheelmark approved equipment.
Totally sealed and with 2 years warranty are among some of the unique features NSR offers for this latest innovated EPIRB. The new NSR NEB2000 GPS Epirb is designed to meet IMO SOLAS requirement and is standard equipped with the latest GPS-technology. With this new NSR NEB2000 GPS Epirb, NSR is able to meet all segments of sailing vessels, from commercial vessels, fishing vessel and recreational boaters.
- Designed to use for alert search and rescue service at sea. Confirming to IMO and IEC rules.
- Location accuracy within 10m, thanks to built-in GPS receiver used.
- Automatic release device activated underwater 4 meters.
- Self-protective device used to avoid possible false alarms.
- Self-test function applicable.
- Low-power-comsuption design applied to ensure 48+ hours continous operation.
- 406MHz transmission together with homing 121MHz.
- CCS type approval.
Case Material: Special ABS+PC
Waterproof: =10 min (underwater 10m)
Deployment: Automatic hydrostatic release or Manual switch control
Accessories: Hydrostatic Release Unit (HRU) NHR-100
Weight: 1.35 kg
Height: 692 mm
Width: 116 mm
Antenna Length: 450 mm
406 MHz Transmitter
Output Power: 5W ± 2dB
121.5 MHz Homer
Output Power: 50mW ± 3dB
Type: Built-in GPS antenna
Center Frequency: L1-1575.42MHz
Type: Lithium primary battery
Total Voltage Rating: 14.4 V (4ea x 3.6V each)
Operating: =48hrs. (-20?)
Operating Temperature: -20? ~ +55?
Storage Temperature: -30? ~ +70?