ICOM IC-GM1600/E / GM1600/EUL MARINE VHF
The GM1600 Marine VHF handheld is designed for GMDSS compliant survival craft communications. The radio is engineered to survive and function in the extreme environmental conditions common in marine emergencies and brings the latest Search and Rescue technology to the marketplace. The GM1600’s shock-resistant housing is constructed of a brightly colored dye-injected polymer assuring this essential piece of emergency equipment will always be easy to find in a survival bag, in a life raft, or any other place when you need to find it quickly.
- Operation instructions are printed on the rear panel
- All operation can be made with one hand
- Bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- Optional VOX headset for on-board use
- IMO resolutions A.809(19), A.694(17) and IEC 61097-12. The BP-234 battery can operate even at –4ºF.
- Complies with Survival Craft GMDSS Requirements
Marine VHF 154 ~ 163 MHz
International, USA Channels
IP Waterproof Standards
Standard Accessories included
Antenna, Belt Clip, Hand Strap, BP252 Li-ion Battery pack, BP234 Emergency Lithium Battery Pack, 220V Desktop Rapid Charger, Operating Manual